Valentine’s Tile Contest
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and in order to celebrate, we’re having a lovely contest. As part of our new custom printing service, we offer the ability to print your work on coasters/tiles. Thus, the winners of this contest will receive 4”x6” customer tiles with their work printed on them. Here are the details:
- This contest has two categories-calligraphy and Zentangle. Simply design a Valentine’s message, image, etc. to submit. Keep in mind the printing will be done on a 4”x6” tile and design accordingly.
2. Designs must be digitally submitted to Jennifer@paperinkarts.com and email@example.com. Entries that are not submitted to both addresses will be discarded. You can scan your entry or take a picture; just be sure to send it at the best possible resolution. We can reduce the size of images but we cannot increase them. Please keep that in mind when submitting.
Be sure your email includes:
Category of Entry
Your mailing address if you are not in our database.
The tools and materials you used to create your design.
Any other information you would like to share with us about your entry.
3. Designs must be submitted by midnight, Pacific Time, on February 10. This gives us time to view designs, pick a winner for both categories, and get them in the mail by February 12.
4. Please contact Jennifer@paperinkarts.com if you have questions about the contest!
5. Designs submitted may be used in advertising and/or sample custom printing displays.